Kupika.net

Kupika.net (http://kupika.net/index.php)
-   Quiz and Survey (http://kupika.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Ban all of the people who want to cyber on Kupika? (http://kupika.net/showthread.php?t=904)

Denieru 08-26-2008 07:30 PM

Ban all of the people who want to cyber on Kupika?

I'm getting sick of all those people on Kupika that cyber and spam the FT--I mean just them. I know we can ignore them but I'm asking for your opinion. :-\ Vote now. !!!

Perfect_An 08-26-2008 07:34 PM

Re: Ban all of the people who want to cyber on Kupika?

I voted 'No, Kupika is a free community'. I know it's disgusting to you but I guess that's how they make themselves happy. I know, it's annoying when they ask 'the gross question' but, like you said, "we can ignore them". They spam the FT for people who wanna cyber with them, we can just ignore. I know some of my good friends cyber and I don't really mind. Their choice.

P.S. This is my opinion, I don't want any arguments against me. ^^;

Denieru 08-26-2008 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imperfect An
I voted 'No, Kupika is a free community'. I know it's disgusting to you but I guess that's how they make themselves happy. I know, it's annoying when they ask 'the gross question' but, like you said, "we can ignore them". They spam the FT for people who wanna cyber with them, we can just ignore. I know some of my good friends cyber and I don't really mind. Their choice.

P.S. This is my opinion, I don't want any arguments against me. ^^;

Nice choice. I also had to change my vote because I sounded immature to vote the first option. I voted the 2nd last choice. Though, I do ignore it, it still gets annoying.

Perfect_An 08-26-2008 07:48 PM

Nice choice. I would have voted that one but I think that the 3rd one would have made more sense for my post instead.

Denieru 08-26-2008 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imperfect An
Nice choice. I would have voted that one but I think that the 3rd one would have made more sense for my post instead.

Yeah, I guess. I'm sure some little kids would choose "yes"

Timelord 08-26-2008 07:53 PM

I put "No. I'll just ignore them."

Denieru 08-26-2008 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ????????
I put "No. I'll just ignore them."

Two things tied. Good job.

Perfect_An 08-26-2008 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denieru
Yeah, I guess. I'm sure some little kids would choose "yes"

And im sure some little kid would choose "No, i cyber". I've heard of 9 year olds faking their age just so that people would cyber them. I've even seen some Kupika profiles sayign they're nine and love to cyber! Disturbing to know... And who voted for 'No, Kupika is a free community" aswell?

dragongelf 08-26-2008 07:57 PM

i voted No, kupika is a free community

mainly because i could care less about people who cyber and partly because i could care less about the rest of the world...

*is an uncaring sunvabish*

Perfect_An 08-26-2008 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragongelf
i voted No, kupika is a free community

mainly because i could care less about people who cyber and partly because i could care less about the rest of the world...

*is an uncaring sunvabish*

Oh, you voted it! :D Ok. Yeah, I feel that way too; "I could care less about people who cyber"