Kupika.net

Kupika.net

 The official Kupika forum


Go Back   Kupika.net > Kupika > Hello Kupika

Arcade FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply

 

Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2012   #11
popthetart
Baby Kupi
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 25
Default

Originally Posted by Extend View Post
This was actually worth a laugh. Thanks kid.
Extend, Is this one of your kupika profiles?

http://kupika.com/albus

Im Kyle. I'm dark, bitter, and morbid. I tend to dislike people immediately. I'm a writer, mostly macabre fiction though I dabble in philosophical rambling. I'm a little eccentric. Scratch that, I'm quite eccentric. I'm pretty fucked up, and I don't trust people. I have difficulty assigning value to things, and in a sense, value to people, and relationships - this kind of scares me. I like to dream, and read, this is probably because it offers me that rare escape from conscious thought.
popthetart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012   #12
Extend
Kupikan
 
Extend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The second star to the right.
Posts: 639
Default

Please refer to my reply to you several days ago.

I will not be dignifying any more of your idiocy. Do not expect to me reply to another post of yours again, until you provide a valid argument in the reporting of another member, or the appeal of another member. I will not be replying to any argument of the current appeal you have, as I have made my point within that thread. I suggest you grow up, and pick up an adult hobby instead of arguing with teenagers on the internet.


In addition, because I'm in a particularly wonderful mood this evening, I again recommend a hobby! Perhaps painting, or walking. I feel art and exercise is much more creative than arguing with people on the internet. ^^ Especially when they're not even half your age. It's all a little petty... Oh well! c: Who am I to judge a "mature" adult!

Have a lovely night, old man. I have better things to do than to argue with an old windbag. ^^

^lulzfestlolokay?
__________________
Not a helper anymore.



I apologize to all the people I insulted or annoyed as a strange youth.
Extend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012   #13
Sanyu
Kupika Addict
 
Sanyu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 4,023
Default

Originally Posted by popthetart View Post
Extend, Is this one of your kupika profiles?

http://kupika.com/albus

Im Kyle. I'm dark, bitter, and morbid. I tend to dislike people immediately. I'm a writer, mostly macabre fiction though I dabble in philosophical rambling. I'm a little eccentric. Scratch that, I'm quite eccentric. I'm pretty fucked up, and I don't trust people. I have difficulty assigning value to things, and in a sense, value to people, and relationships - this kind of scares me. I like to dream, and read, this is probably because it offers me that rare escape from conscious thought.
What relevance does that have to anything? Take it up with Hina. If you can find him, gl.
__________________
Forever wondering how the hell she amassed 4000 posts
Sanyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012   #14
popthetart
Baby Kupi
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 25
Default

Originally Posted by Extend View Post
Please refer to my reply to you several days ago.

In addition, because I'm in a particularly wonderful mood this evening, I again recommend a hobby! Perhaps painting, or walking. I feel art and exercise is much more creative than arguing with people on the internet. ^^ Especially when they're not even half your age. It's all a little petty... Oh well! c: Who am I to judge a "mature" adult!

Have a lovely night, old man. I have better things to do than to argue with an old windbag. ^^
During our initial communications on this board I thought you were just a immature kid who needs to learn how to interact with people.

But after reading how you described yourself in your profile I felt sorry for you. I can't imagine what life is like for people suffering from the multitude of crippling personalty disorders you claim to have.

Extend/Kyle have you considered seeking professional treatment for your plethora of mental health issues?

Originally Posted by Sanyu View Post
What relevance does that have to anything? Take it up with Hina. If you can find him, gl.
<PLONK>
popthetart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012   #15
Sanyu
Kupika Addict
 
Sanyu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 4,023
Default

Are you blind dude? Kyle's not gonna talk to you, certainly not about his mental health.
__________________
Forever wondering how the hell she amassed 4000 posts
Sanyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012   #16
Extend
Kupikan
 
Extend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The second star to the right.
Posts: 639
Default

Originally Posted by Sanyu View Post
Are you blind dude? Kyle's not gonna talk to you, certainly not about his mental health.

Frankly, I think he's nuts.
Now he's telling me I have personality disorders because I'm not a trusting person - and I'm pretty nasty to people I dislike.

Maybe he's losing it in his old age?
__________________
Not a helper anymore.



I apologize to all the people I insulted or annoyed as a strange youth.
Extend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012   #17
popthetart
Baby Kupi
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 25
Default

Originally Posted by Extend View Post
Frankly, I think he's nuts.
Now he's telling me I have personality disorders because I'm not a trusting person - and I'm pretty nasty to people I dislike.

Maybe he's losing it in his old age?
Kyle, judging by the manner in which you describe yourself, I fear you will never reach or experience "old age." Nor will you experience the joys of sharing love, warmth and intimacy with another person...which after all, is what life is all about.

Then again, with the existence of back stabbing, treacherous, classy people like Sanyu , who wasted no time giving you up and confirming that Albus is one of your profiles, you may be better off.
popthetart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012   #18
Extend
Kupikan
 
Extend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The second star to the right.
Posts: 639
Default

Man, what do you take me for?

Sanyu didn't "back stab me" everyone knows my most recent account is Albus.
__________________
Not a helper anymore.



I apologize to all the people I insulted or annoyed as a strange youth.
Extend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012   #19
Sanyu
Kupika Addict
 
Sanyu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 4,023
Default

LOLOL I don't use Kupika, how the hell would I know who owns what account?
__________________
Forever wondering how the hell she amassed 4000 posts
Sanyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012   #20
exquisite
Kupikan
Typing Test Champion
 
exquisite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: England
Posts: 379
Default

Kyle has had a lot of accounts, I don't see what this has to do with anything. People switch accounts all the time, it doesn't prove anything. Welp, this is all I have to say, I'm leaving for holiday. Bye, lol.
__________________
I'm Hina's Little Helper. I help moderate the site! (:

Read the rules before you report & check out the stickies in the courtroom for more information. If you don't understand something, just ask, we don't bite.


exquisite is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
abusers, children, fakers, liars, rogues

Thread Tools

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Content Relevant URLs by YABBSEO v1.1.